Attendance and Retention
The Children's Aid College Prep Charter School aims for 95% average daily attendance and retention rates and 90% of students will have 10 or fewer latenesses in a year. These goals will help our students develop behaviors, habits and skills necessary for academic and career success.
Tools for Achievement
- Summer information sessions for parents and caregivers on school attendance policies and expectations
- Identifying families in need of attendance support by Oct. 31
- Routines, rituals and celebrations of perfect and improved attendance
- Student/Parent goal-setting and action planning as needed in support families
- Implementation of regular attendance supports for families in need of them