The Children’s Aid College Prep Charter School (CACPCS) is a community school whose mission is to prepare elementary school students for success in school and in life by providing them with a rigorous instructional experience, addressing their physical, emotional and social needs, fostering a sense of pride and hope, and serving as a safe and engaging community hub.
A Facilitator is expected to be punctual, responsible, have a positive attitude and provide encouragement to children through engaging programming. They are to plan, teach, supervise, and organize activities. Facilitators attend staff meetings, trainings and work cooperatively with other staff members in the CACPCS after-school program. Professional supervision is provided daily. It is essential that candidates applying for this position enjoy being around elementary and middle school age children, respects them as people, and seeks to include them in fun learning activities.
- Supervision and care of (up to) 10 children in a group/club.
- Design, plan and lead the weekly implementation of your specific group.
- Model and demonstrate CACPCS characteristics that scholars will learn from.
- Co-facilitate with existing CACPCS professionals.
- Coordinate mid-year and end-of-year showcase.
- Assist with the daily working of the CACPCS After-School Program.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Associates Degree.
- Field of study in Education, Coaching or Specialty Area.
- At least one year experience working with children, facilitating, or teaching is highly preferred.
- Experience with creating mid-year and end-of-year showcases.
- Available year round.
We offer a competitive, compensation package that includes base salary, comprehensive health benefits, and retirement benefits.
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org